Bilqees Sarwar Foundation (BSF) is a registered welfare organization in Pakistan, which aims to provide public health, education and humanitarian support to the local community and beyond. We are the charitable arm of NRS International, an industry leader in manufacturing and developing relief essentials for the humanitarian, public health and development sectors. Its manufacturing facility is based in Lahore, Pakistan, at H. Sheikh Noor-ud-Din & Sons (HSNDS).
Over the past 10 years, the BSF team has worked tirelessly by conducting projects, campaigns and building partnerships in order to serve a wider scope of communities. The Sarwar family led the foundation on the belief that ‘charity begins at home’. To ensure we create real impact and sustainable change, we are committed to focus on four key areas.
- We established Bilqees Sarwar Hospital in 2014
- We marked our name in Ophthalmology, treating up to 300 patients on a daily basis
- We inaugurated Punjab’s Largest Dialysis Centre under the name of Razia Begum Dialysis Centre on 4 June, 2016, treating upto 3,900 patients on a monthly basis with 50 dialysis chairs
- As per our commitment, we have expanded our healthcare facilities. Our well-equipped diagnostic centre is fully functional and serving the community members.
- We are providing CT scan facility in Bilqees Sarwar Hospital with the latest 64 slice machine on highly subsidize rates and soon we are going to start MRI scans soon.
- To facilitate our patients with quality customer support, we have inaugurated our first Call Center at Bilqees Sarwar Hospital to provide an easy access to the patients for the general queries and for a smooth flow of communication.
- We took few major steps and successfully renovated 4 Mayo Hospital Wards with Government of Pakistan
- Neurology Ward in—2012
- East Medical Ward (Male Unit) —2014
- East Medical Ward (Female Unit) –2015
- Nephrology Ward —2017
- In addition, we are continuously providing the medical facilities in Neurology Ward at Mayo Hospital
- BSF has successfully inaugurated help centre at Lahore General Hospital Lahore to provide the patients with standard diagnostic facilities available at BSH.
- We provided 100 Scholarships to Customs Public School
- Bilqees Sarwar Foundation has constructed a fully-equipped educational block at Customs Public School (CPS), Lahore. This block contains six air conditioned classrooms with space for nearly 120 students.
- BSF has taken the responsibility of the designing and printing of the annual publication of CPS “Customag”
- 10 Scholarships for Renal Dialysis Technician Course at Fatima Memorial Hospital
- 5 Scholarships for MBBS Students AMEER-UD-DIN MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Providing 50 scholarships to FC collage Lahore. Sanjan Nagar Public Education Trust – (SNPET) Scholarships
- We provided 40 scholarships to Sanjan Nagar Public Education Trust – (SNPET)
- Partnership with Christina Noble Children’s Foundation to improve the health and education of children around the world
- We joined the Global Business Coalition for Education, to support the education of Syrian refugee children.
- Recently, we took control over Government Boys Primary School, run by Bilqees Sarwar Foundation at Jambar Kalan, Pattoki. In the future, we are planning to upgrade this school to high school.
- BSF granted PKR 40 million for the renovation and continuous provision of the medical equipment for the Government of Punjab’s Prisons Department.
- BSF recently donated a Hematology Analyzer machine worth PKR 8,40,000 to Government of Punjab’s Prisons Department, also fully renovated the BSF ward
• BSF distributed over 10,000 food packages
• Shared over 78,000 iftar meals among the community members
• BSF pertained with the Aman Foundation to make a contribution of 1000 blankets to the AMAN Community Health Workers (CHW) Program
Want to Ask Something? Contact Us
Address: 27 KM, Main Ferozpur Road, Lahore Pakistan.
Phone: 042 34500005
Mobile: +92 (316) 4711333
Fax: +92 (42) 35978006
UAN: +92 42 111-13-13-13